Tiffany Delery Davis serves as Managing Counsel at Ron Austin Law. She concentrates her practice on complex litigation and has over a decade of experience in law firm leadership. Prior to joining Ron Austin Law, Tiffany was a Partner at a nationally-ranked corporate defense firm in New Orleans where she also served as the Chief Diversity Officer. Tiffany has achieved a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent rating. She is also recognized in Best Lawyers in America, Louisiana Super Lawyers, and The National Black Lawyers “Top 100”.
Tiffany has almost 20 years of experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in state and federal court. She has been entrusted with complex and challenging legal matters for a variety of corporate and individual clients throughout her career. Tiffany has focused her litigation practice on matters concerning personal injury, maritime and oilfield torts, insurance and indemnity, environmental cleanup, property damage, and mass torts such as Camp Lejeune water contamination. She also has experience handling e-discovery, toxic tort litigation and regulatory and transactional matters.
Tiffany has always strived to promote civility and professionalism among members of the bar and to emphasize the importance of respect for the rule of law. She is active in many professional and community organizations, often serving in Board positions. She is also a founding member of the New Orleans Legal Diversity Collaborative and works with other organizations to advance diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging in legal and other institutions. Tiffany knows that diverse perspectives produce better outcomes, and she is dedicated to promoting diversity in all aspects of the legal profession.
Tiffany is a sought-after civil mediator and currently sits on the panel of neutrals at maps (Mediation Arbitration Professional Systems, Inc.). She was appointed by the Eastern District of Louisiana to serve on the Court's In re Ida Claims Streamlined Settlement Program's Panel of Neutrals. Tiffany has spoken on issues relating to the nuances of Louisiana law, environmental litigation, insurance and indemnity, electronic discovery, the Medicare Secondary Payor Act, offshore drilling, and DE&I.
Tiffany graduated from Tulane Law School in 2005. Prior to beginning her legal career, Tiffany served for 8 years as an Intelligence Analyst in the United States Marine Corps Reserve with over three years of decorated active-duty service at home and abroad. Tiffany is married to Brandon Davis, a Partner at Phelps Dunbar, LLP. Tiffany and Brandon are the proud parents of three children.
· Louisiana Appleseed (Board Member)
· City Year New Orleans (Board Member)
· New Orleans Regional Leadership Institute (Board Member)
· Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (Fellow 2021)
· Federal Bar Association, New Orleans Chapter (Board Member 2017-2019)
· Louisiana State Bar Association (Committee Member)
· New Orleans Bar Association (Committee Member) (Oil & Gas Co-Chair, 2018)
· Louisiana Bar Foundation Fellow (Committee Member)
· Women's Energy Network (Board Member 2010- 2015)
· The Greater New Orleans Louis A. Martinet Legal Society (Committee Member)
· National Black Lawyers Top 100
· National Bar Association
· Shades of Mass Advocacy Group
· Knights of Peter Claver Ladies Auxiliary (Board Member)
· St. Peter Claver Catholic Church Parish Religious Education Instructor
· Hynes Charter School PTO (Board Member 2017-2019)
· Girl Scouts, Louisiana East, Inc.
· Women Marines Association, LA-1 Molly Marine Chapter
· Best Lawyers in America, 2023
· Louisiana Super Lawyers, 2020-2023
· "Top 100", The National Black Lawyers, 2015-2023
· AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell in Litigation, Admiralty Law and Natural Resources
· New Orleans CityBusiness Leadership in Law, 2018 and 2020
· Awarded Order of St. Louis IX Medallion, 2019
· New Orleans Magazine's List of "Top Lawyers," 2017
· Named to Lawyers of Color's Second Annual Hot List, 2014
· Awarded United States Marine Corps Molly Marine Award
Juris Doctor, Tulane Law School (2005)
400 Manhattan Boulevard, Harvey, LA 70058, USA
T: +1 504 227 8100 | F: 504 227 8122
400 Manhattan Boulevard, Harvey, Louisiana 70058, United States
08:00 am – 05:00 pm